Green Hasson Janks
Tom Barry, managing partner at Green Hasson Janks, knows the importance of not only being a part of the discussion but to be leading it and shaping the accounting profession. His contributions to the accounting industry and push to create dialog on its evolution and changing approach to recruiting have cemented his place as a leader in his field.
Barry has spearheaded the firm’s approach to work life balance. Barry believes every day is a chance to #BeMore. Not do more. Not work more. Instead, he encourages employees to be the best they can be and enjoy life to the fullest. In Barry’s #BeMore vision, he recognized that individual goals, whether personal or professional, have the greatest opportunity for success if team members can #BeMore to SELF, FAMILY and FIRM. These three tenets of the #BeMore philosophy are how Green Hasson Janks is building a next generation firm under Barry’s guidance.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOM BARRY
- Tom Barry
- 40 In Their 40's: Anant Patel
- Women's Summit 2017 Nominees: Women Professionals Thriving in the Workplace
- Diversity & Inclusion - CEO & Leadership Panel: Akash Sehgal
- State of Accounting - Points of View from the Accounting Leaders' Desks: How Technology and Innovation are Driving the Future of Accounting
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANITA WU
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Donella Wilson