RSM US LLP
Scott Cacurak is an assurance partner at RSM Los Angeles where he serves as the audit practice leader and oversees all aspects of the operations, growth, and profitability of the Los Angeles audit and accounting advisory practice. He has over 23 years of experience in professional services and has extensive experience working with various public and private companies in the technology, media, and entertainment space and has served as the lead partner and EQR for audits of various clients, including public and privately held companies ranging from emerging growth to global enterprises.
Cacurak also has extensive experience working on IPOs, secondary filings, and other financing transactions. As a transaction advisory services partner, he was responsible for leading various due diligence assistance projects supporting the acquisitions of various targets by his clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Lisa Van
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Paige Kuroyama
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DARCY WILSON-JONES
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: ALFRED KO
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Velida Alemic
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED SOBHY
- Influential Women in Accounting: SUE KING