San Fernando Valley Region Bank President
During Robin Choi’s 16-year career with Wells Fargo, he has demonstrated outstanding leadership, established himself as a business leader and is invested in the communities that he serves. In 2018, he was named president for Wells Fargo’s San Fernando Valley Regional Bank. In this role he continues to serve today with oversight of 65 branches, employing more than 1,200 financial services professionals across the San Fernando Valley region.
As an executive at Wells Fargo, Choi has established himself as a leader in the financial industry and professional mentor to many. He has developed team members by investing in their professional development and providing them with opportunities to advance their careers. Under his leadership, he has positioned volunteerism as a focus area to the team members in his region. Currently, more than 500 team members have volunteered at more than two dozen nonprofit organizations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: The Importance of Women in Business
- 40 In Their 40's: Michael Ormonde
- LA 500: David DiCristofaro
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Jim Gillette
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: The Importance of Appreciating Differences
- 2. Wells Fargo & Co.
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: MICHAEL ORMONDE
- Top Women in Banking: Karen Brown