George Smith Partners
Malcolm Davies has over 20 years of experience as an award-winning capital advisor and developer. As principal/managing director, Davies has vast experience in structuring various scenarios within the capital stack that include non-recourse senior debt, mezzanine, preferred & JV equity financings in the construction, value add, and permanent finance marketplace. He has been involved in over $6 billion worth of financings, both in the equity and debt markets. Davies leverages his extensive background and knowledge to represent the entrepreneurial sponsor who invests and develops institutional level projects.
In the past year, Davies has financed over $1.3 billion over 31 deals, representing an average of $43.9 million/per deal. This includes over 1500 hotel keys, 1000 multifamily units and over 3.6 million square feet of office/industrial/retail projects.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Eva Davis
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Christopher Brothers
- 2019 CFO Awards: RISING STAR CFO OF THE YEAR - TYLER PAINTER
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Rajesh Sood
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Sandra Lee Montgomery
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Lloyd Greif
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Michael A. Woronoff