Gerber Kawasaki Wealth and Investment Management
Hatem Dhiab, originally from Tunisia, is a founding member and managing partner at Gerber Kawasaki Wealth & Investment Management. He provides comprehensive financial planning services to his clientele composed of top physicians, C-level executives, successful professionals, business owners, tech entrepreneurs and their families. He has also developed significant contact with international communities Los Angeles and is an asset to his international clients due to his expertise in advanced planning techniques such as options & RSUs, benefits planning and complex tax issues.
Being a foreign citizen himself, it’s easy for Dhiab to bridge the gap that is often experienced by international citizens moving to the US. He’s able to successfully help his clients navigate the intricacies of the US financial markets, tax system and legal framework to help alleviate some of the anxiety often felt through big life changes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 In Their 40's: Danilo Kawasaki
- 40 In Their 40's: Ross Gerber
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: ROSS GERBER
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DANILO KAWASAKI
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Danilo Kawasaki, CFP
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Ross Gerber
- Money Manager’s App Declares War on Robots
- Money Managers Hit Tech Circuit