West Division Manager, Community Development Banking
Cécile Chalifour is West Division manager for Community Development Banking, within Commercial Real Estate at Chase, where she manages a team originating construction and permanent debt projects to affordable housing projects. With two decades of community development and finance experience, she previously served as the California Region director for the Low Income Investment Fund, leading lending activities related to affordable housing, charter schools and community facilities. Prior to that, she was a director at Citi Community Capital, where she originated construction, permanent, and gap financing for a variety of residential, commercial and mixed-use community development properties.
Chalifour serves on the Southern California Leadership Council for Enterprise Partners. She previously was a member of the Board of the Southern California Association of Non-Profit Housing and the California Coalition for Rural Housing.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: Alice Carr
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Cecile Chalifour
- Top Women in Banking: Sindy Spivak
- Leaders of Influence - Lenders: Perica Bell
- J.H. Snyder Snags $117M for Multifamily Project
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Nancy Clapp
- Top Women in Banking: ALICE CARR
- Affordable Housing Projects Get $55 Million from CIT Group