Los Angeles Regional Food Bank:
1734 E 41st St, Los Angeles, CA 90058
President and CEO
Board of Directors
David Bishop, Chairman
David Bishop Media
Lena Al-Sarraf, DO
Asian Pacific Health Care Venture, Inc.
James P. Beaubien
Latham & Watkins LLP
Beach House Group
Sandra L. Burns
Ernst & Young LLP
Stout Risius Ross, Inc.
Bradford E. Chambers
Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
Wolfgang Puck Catering
Jonathan L. Friedman
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Sony Pictures Entertainment
Whitney Jones Roy
Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
G & R Holdings
Oaktree Capital Management
Susan K. Leonard
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (Retired)
Emerald Lake Capital Management
Montgomery Advisory, LLC
Entrepreneur and Investor
Shamrock Capital Advisors (Retired)
Transom Consulting Group
Amy Jo Smith
The Digital Entertainment Group
Latham & Watkins (Retired)
James A. Thomson, Immediate Past Chairman
RAND Corporation (Retired)
Lindsay A. Wilcox
Michael Flood (officer)
President and CEO, Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
Steven Meisberger (officer)
Chief Financial Officer, Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
Weldon Wu (officer)
Corporate Secretary, Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
The mission of the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank is to mobilize resources to fight hunger in our community.
• Source and acquire food and other products and distribute to needy people through charitable agencies or directly through programs;
• Energize the community to get involved and support hunger relief;
• Conduct hunger education and awareness campaigns and advocate for public policies that alleviate hunger.
The Los Angeles Regional Food Bank serves all of Los Angeles County, the most populous county in the United States. Approximately 2 million people in LA County face food insecurity.
What are your Charity Navigator and Guide Star ratings?
Our Charity Navigator Rating is 4 stars.
We are proud to be rated a “4-star” organization by Charity Navigator and a “Platinum Seal of Transparency” organization by Guide Star.
What percentage of total revenue goes to cause (after operation expenses)?
97% of revenues, financial and in-kind, go directly to programs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
- A Giving Mood
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Realtors Partner with Food Recovery Network to Fight Hunger Across the United States
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED GHATTAS
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: APLA Health
- Economic Fallout Fills Attorneys' Work Schedules
- Newsmakers---Tech CFO Bullish on Hollywood Future