Easterseals Disability Services
1063 McGaw Ave., Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92614
President and CEO
Board of Directors
City National Bank
Dr. Barsam Kasravi
Anthem Blue Cross
Paul Kott Realtors
Michel Financial Group
Stern & Deily LLP
Red Claw Creative
Edward Life Sciences
Huntington Learning Center
Packaging Corp. of America
American Business Bank
Easterseals works to change the way the world defines and views disability by making profound, positive differences in people’s lives every day.
Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Ventura, San Bernardino, Riverside, Imperial and Kern Counties.
What percentage of total revenue goes to cause (after operation expenses)?
88% of our revenue is spent on services and programs.
What was your greatest community impact in 2019?
Easterseals impacts the lives of more than 13,000 children, adults and families with disabilities in Southern California through life-changing services that help them live, learn work and play.
Fundraising Events (or Areas of Funding)
• March 14, 2020
Sip & Savor
Marconi Automotive Museum
• October 2020
Strides for Disability
Shoreline Aquatic Park
Contact Dan Quinn, Community Engagement Manager, for information on volunteer opportunities at Dan.Quinn@essc.org or 714.697.0301.
Philanthropic dollars directly impact our clients in the following services:
• Adult Day Services
• Living Options - Residential Services
• Autism Therapy Services
• Child Development Services
• Customized Employment Services
• Bob Hope Veterans Support Program
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: Easterseals
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Disability Inclusion Is Good Business
- 2020 Diversity & Inclusion: It’s a Fact - Disability Inclusion is Just Good Business!
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Catherine Crow
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: LORRAINE MILLS
- Diversity and Inclusion: Disability Inclusion Is Just Good Business
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: Alzheimer’s Los Angeles
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Alzheimer's Los Angeles