Los Angeles County
APLA Health’s mission is to achieve health care equity and promote well-being for the LGBT and other underserved communities and people living with and affected by HIV.
What percentage of total revenue goes to cause (after operation expenses)?
What was your greatest community impact in 2019?
-Creation of our HIVE program for older adults living with HIV to combat social isolation and stigma.
-Exceeded goals to connect gay-identified men who use meth to critically needed services.
Craig E. Thompson
Board of Directors
Perkowski Legal, PC
James M. Patton III
Alan R. Walden
Los Angeles Institute for Humanities, USC
Inspire Tennis Academy
University of Southern California
APLA Health Volunteer
Chad D. Franks
UCLA Nathanson Family Resilience Center
Jessie L. McGrath
Office of Los Angeles County District Attorney
Latham & Watkins LLP
UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine
John Sealy, M.D., D.L.F.A.P.A
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA (Ret)
Resonant Earth Publishing, Book Swell LLC
ABC7 Los Angeles
• AIDS Walk Los Angeles
• Out & Rising
Vance North Necessities of Life Program, HIVE, AIDS Walk Los Angeles
One-time donations, monthly giving, corporate grants, planned giving,
GOALS FOR 2020
• Open two new health centers to provide medical, dental, and mental health services in South Los Angeles and Mid-City
• Increase access to HIV education and prevention tools for populations disproportionately affected by HIV and AIDS
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: APLA Health
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: APLA Health
- Capital Campaign Funds Clinic Makeover
- David Geffen
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists
- LA 500: David Geffen
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: LINDA BURNES BOLTON, DrPH, RN, FAAN
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DIMITRI PORTNOI