Letter from the Publisher
Earlier this year, the 2019 Accounting Move Project examined the perceptions and misperceptions women and firms have about how and why women pursue partnerships and other leadership positions. The report also outlined tactics women, advocates for women and firm leaders can take to ensure all women CPAs can fully achieve their career aspirations and drive firm growth in the process. One of the most powerful aspects of the latest Move report is that peer power plays an essential role. According to the latest Move study, women’s peer networks are both horizontal and tend to be powerful retention factors. By comparison, men’s peer networks tend to be vertical and transactional. It’s also clear from the data that more leadership opportunities will ultimately mean more outstanding women accountants, such as those profiled in these pages. There are some particularly stellar accounting professionals in the L.A. region who happen to be women and we’ve alphabetically listed some of the best here, along with some basic information about their careers, practices and their relevant recent accomplishments.
Congratulations to those superb accountants who made this list and thank you for working to keep the people and businesses of Los Angeles on the right fiscal track!
CEO & Publisher
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Letter From The Publisher
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Getting to Equal in Los Angeles: Driving Equality in the Workplace
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Empowering Women, Advancing Success
- Top Women in Banking 2020: Publisher's Letter
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Publisher's Letter
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Women are Driving Positive Change in Business
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Family-Owned Businesses 2019: Publisher's Letter