Letter from the Publisher
Los Angeles is a national leader when it comes to diversity in business – and the field of accounting is no exception. There are some particularly stellar CPAs in the L.A. region who happen to be minorities, and we’ve alphabetically listed some of the best of them here, along with some basic information about their careers, practice and some relevant recent accomplishments.
Congratulations to the trailblazing accountants who made this list and thank you for working to keep the people and businesses of Los Angeles on the right fiscal track.
CEO & Publisher
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Publisher's Letter
- 40 In Their 40's: Publisher's Letter
- Best Law Firms to Work for in L.A: Publisher's Letter
- Women Of Influence, Construction & Design: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: LA Remains a Leader for Women in Accounting
- Most Influential Family-Owned Businesses 2019: Publisher's Letter
- Oustanding Women In Construction & Design: Publisher's Letter