Letter from the Publisher
It’s hard to think of a more complex and challenging field of business than health care. It’s an industry that must navigate frequent change and effectively resolve issues while continually providing essential services to those in need. Those that succeed in this effort certainly deserve to be honored.
This year, we have once again set aside this special section of the Los Angeles Business Journal to honor the outstanding leaders in our region’s health care industry. These individuals, organizations and programs have made great strides in ensuring that Los Angeles and its neighbors receive the best possible care.
We have chosen to recognize leaders and organizations that make an impact on both the front lines of health care as well as those protecting the industry’s bottom lines.
This special section features the honorees we celebrated at our Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards event on Tuesday, August 20th at the LA Grand Hotel.
Thirteen inspirational honorees were announced this year and are described in this section. We applaud each of them, along with the wonderful collection of finalists we have also listed here. Congratulations to all of the leaders in the Los Angeles health care industry who play such an important role in our lives and the lives of our families, friends and coworkers.
CEO & Publisher
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Publisher's Letter
- Leaders in Law: Publisher's Letter
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Publisher's Letter
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: Publisher's Letter
- Women Of Influence, Construction & Design: Publisher's Letter
- 2019 CFO Awards: Publisher's Letter
- CFO Awards: Letter From The Publisher
- 2020 Commercial Real Estate Awards: Publisher's Letter