Letter from the Publisher
Los Angeles is one of the most diverse cities in the United States, with employees coming from different backgrounds, religious affiliations, cultures and economic statuses. Employers are now, more than ever, looking for ways to improve their diversity and inclusion within their workplaces. Diversity accepts the value of varying backgrounds and cultures, and recognizes our unique qualities and differences.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Summit this year included a series of thought-provoking and inspiring panels packed with extraordinary and knowledgeable speakers, each of whom is briefly profiled in these pages. The panels covered topics such as “Leadership & CEO Commitment,” “Supplier Diversity,” “Building a Diverse Team” and a keynote presentation titled, “Are We All Biased?” presented by Sahar Andrade.
Thanks to all the experts who shared their knowledge with us last week and are actively playing a proactive and positive role in bringing diversity and inclusion to our business community as a whole.
CEO & Publisher
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 Diversity & Inclusion Summit: Publisher's Letter
- Black Business Matters: Publisher's Letter
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: The Importance of Appreciating Differences
- 2020 Diversity & Inclusion: Leveraging Diversity to Create Your Dream Team
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Innovation Without Inclusion is Risky at Best
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Connecting People and Uniting the World Through Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion: Three Key Actions to Tackle Unconscious Bias