Letter from the Publisher
The role of chief financial officer has never experienced more disruption. Today, the most effective CFOs have their hands on much more than the financials. Technological trends like artificial intelligence, ever-advancing analytics tools and the looming concerns of automation are just a few of the factors affecting today’s CFOs. In this postevent supplement for our 13th annual Los Angeles Business Journal CFO Awards, we celebrate their efforts and achievements.
This issue shines a much-deserved spotlight on the honorees and finalists we celebrated at our 2019 CFO of the Year Awards reception on Sept. 26th at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites.
We hope you enjoy this special section, which contains some insights on what it means to be a corporate financial steward in today’s business climate. And again, congratulations to all the great CFOs in Los Angeles who tirelessly contribute to their businesses’ bottom lines, and ultimately, to our business community as a whole.
CEO & Publisher
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CFO Awards: Letter From The Publisher
- 2019 CTO Awards: Publisher's Letter
- CFO Awards: CFOs Play a Major Role in Digital Investment Decisions
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Publisher's Letter
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Publisher's Letter
- Leaders in Law: Publisher's Letter
- CFO Awards: CFO Alliance Releases 2019 Mid-Year Update to CFO Sentiment Study
- CFO Awards 2017 Nominees: The Role of the Modern CFO