West Lane Capital Partners, a Sawtelle-headquartered private equity company, said May 13 that it has taken a majority stake in Fantasy Files Group, a San Fernando-headquartered cosmetics company.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but West Lane announced it would be the majority stakeholder in Fantasy Files, a 14-year-old company, according to state records. The company will retain Ron Tinero as its executive, according to a West Lane press release.
Fantasy Files cosmetics are sold under the names Blossom Beauty and Blue Cross.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- West Lane Buys Stake in Fantasy Files Group
- Shamrock Capital Sells Off Share of Theater Advertising Outfit
- TPG Capital Buys Payroll Processor Entertainment Partners
- Stations Owned by Bankrupt iHeartMedia Dominate Los Angeles Radio Market
- More Layoffs at Weinstein Co., Bankruptcy Judge Approves Sale to Lantern
- WPromote Nabs Shamrock Capital Investment
- Hollywood Post-Production Outfit Announces Equity Financing
- Out Magazine Taps Conde Nast Executive Picardi for Top Editor Spot