Educating Business Leaders Across the Globe
They work for municipalities and major corporations such as Aerojet, American Express, Los Angeles County, and MTV. University of La Verne alumni with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree have found success in industries worldwide. That’s just one of the reasons college rankings place the university’s MBA program high on their lists.
College Choice ranked the University in its “10 Best Online MBA Programs for California in 2017.” The university placed in the top 10 west coast colleges and universities in Online MBA Report’s “Online MBA Rankings” for 2015-2016. Washington Monthly, in its inaugural list of “America’s Best Colleges for Adult Learners,” ranked La Verne third among private 4-year colleges in the state in 2016.
“We strive to be the college of choice in the region,” said Abe Helou, dean of the College of Business and Public Management. “The academic quality of our programs, the convenience of our schedules, and, more importantly, the commitment of our faculty and staff make our programs the most popular in Southern California.”
About 41 percent of graduate students at the University of La Verne pursued an MBA at one of the university’s 10 California campuses or online last academic year, making it one of the university’s most popular programs.
The program equips students to advance their careers by becoming better problem solvers, gaining decision-making skills, and learning teamwork, ethics, and corporate responsibility.
The program offers concentrations in accounting, finance, information technology, international business, management and leadership, marketing, supply chain management, and health services management. Alumni have gone on to leadership positions at organizations such as the U.S. Department of Commerce, Verizon, and Xerox.
NAME OF INSTITUTION
University of La Verne
NAME OF BUSINESS SCHOOL OR PROGRAM
College of Business and Public Management
BUSINESS SCHOOL DEAN
Abe Helou, Ph.D.
Dean and Professor of Finance
YEAR INSTITUTION WAS FOUNDED
YEAR BUSINESS SCHOOL OR PROGRAM WAS STARTED
TOTAL MBA ENROLLMENT (ALL PLATFORMS OFFERED)
MBA PLATFORMS OFFERED
Full-Time, Part-Time, Evenings and Weekends, Online and Off-Campus
MBA AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED
• Information Technology
• International Business
• Management and Leadership
• Supply Chain Management
• Health Services Management
LENGTH OF PROGRAMS
18 – 36 months
PROGRAM CAMPUS OPTIONS
La Verne, Victorville, Ontario, Bakersfield, Irvine, Burbank, College of the Canyons, Oxnard, Vandenberg AFB, Naval Base Ventura County (NBVC), and Online.
4th Ranked MBA Program in Los Angeles Region by Los Angeles Business Journal.
College Choice ranked the University in its “10 Best Online MBA Programs for CA in 2017.”
TOTAL COST OF MBA
Part-Time and Online: $31,450
GMAT and GRE are recommended
UPCOMING INFORMATION SESSIONS
Information sessions offered monthly at all campuses—contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Application acceptance commensurate with 4 accelerated 10 week terms
(Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MBA Guide: University of La Verne - Educating Business Leaders Across the Globe
- MBA Guide: University of La Verne
- Executive Education: Transforming Today's Leaders into Life-Long Learners
- Spotlight on Education: Hot Jobs - As Demand for Data Scientists Continues to Rise, University of La Verne Launches MSDA Program
- Executive Education (March 11): Hot Jobs - Demand for Data Scientists Continues to Rise
- Spotlight on Education: Degree Programs for All Stages of Life at University of La Verne
- Spotlight on Executive Education: Rise to the Top with an Executive Education Degree from the University of La Verne
- Higher Education - Training and Online Learning: At University of La Verne, the World is Your Classroom: Are You Ready to Explore?