Downtown-based nonprofit SRO Housing Corp. filed plans with the city March 28 for a seven-story complex with 121 units in Westlake.
All of the units in the complex will be affordable housing. The group is asking for Transit Oriented Communities incentives including a density increase and yard reductions.
SRO Housing Corp. applied using SB 35, which could streamline the entitlement process. Under SB 35, cities need to streamline entitlements for affordable housing if they have not met affordable housing goals.
The project will be at 1218 to 1232 W Ingraham St.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Skya Ventures Planning 92-Unit Complex in East Hollywood
- Affordable Complex Set for WeHo
- Beverly Grove Catholic Church Planning 19-Story Residential Tower
- Developers Set Low-Cost Housing
- New Housing Units Come Up Short
- Housing Authority Files Plans for 185-Unit Development
- Westlake Apartment Complex Sells for $48 Million
- Westlake Apartment Building Receives $23M in Financing