PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS ■ Stunning views from the 69th floor ■ Beautiful and memorable interior design ■ Great view of Hollywood Hills from the Sora sushi bar
Dekkadance, an urban bistro marketplace, and Sora, a modern sushi bar, offer guests casual dining sixty-nine stories in the air. Located on the 69th floor of 900 Wilshire Blvd, Dekkadance offers a farm-to-fork international market experience.
Created by the collaborative team of developers Hanjin International Corporation, contractor Taslimi Construction Company, Inc. and Architect AC Martin, the development is one of the latest “must-sees” in Los Angeles.
The dining space encompasses the entire perimeter of the floor and is composed of marble, wood and brass bistro tables and built-in banquettes. Beyond the marketplace display is an authentic sushi bar, Sora, overlooking the Hollywood Hills to the north.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Hospitality Project - Restaurant
- Sunset Strip Searches for Sizzle
- Weekend Getaway Guide: Places to Stay in Los Angeles for that Weekend Escape
- Motel Checks Out; Boutique Hotel to Check In
- L.A.'s LGO Hospitality Ready for Some Home Cooking
- New Looks on the L.A. Dining Scene
- Food from the Heart