TPG Capital continued its expansion into Hollywood, announcing in a March 26 press release that it acquired Entertainment Partners, a Burbank-headquartered payroll processing company that calls itself, “the global leader in entertainment payroll.”
Entertainment Partners is a 43-year-old private company that has carved a niche with time cards and payroll services specific to motion picture cast and crew.
Fort Worth, Texas-headquartered TPG Capital is continuing its foray into the entertainment space. The firm also has a majority stake in Century City-headquartered Creative Artists Agency.
Terms of the deal were not immediately disclosed. Entertainment Partner’s management team, including Mark Goldstein, will continue with their roles, according to the press release.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Entertainment Payroll Company to Pink Slip 82 Workers
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Partners With TPG Capital
- Katzenberg, Whitman Short-Form Video Platform Announces Headquarters
- Silicon Beach Report March 28: Toth Leaving CAA for Quibi
- West Lane Capital Partners Takes Majority Share in Cosmetics Outfit
- Showtime Announces West Coast Headquarters in West Hollywood
- Hollywood Software Firms Merge
- Viacom Buys Pluto TV, Entering Streaming Derby