Property Address: 5550 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles CA 90028
Size: 280 units
Deal Value: $148 million
The Fifty Five Fifty is a recently built, luxury, transit-oriented, 280-apartment home, 7-story asset. The property’s first phase opened in December 2017 and its second phase in February 2018, setting the standard for modern apartment living and offering the most expansive amenities in the market. Hollywood is going through a gentrification where it is one of the hottest office and residential markets in Los Angeles and this exciting shift and progression is reflected in the market price achieved for this property. The Renard team’s expertise and in-depth knowledge of the Los Angeles market contributed significantly to attracting the right buyer interest and shaped how the team were able to effectively market the stunning property.
Property Address: 240 Avenida Vista Montana, San Clemente CA 92672
Size: 368 units
The $138 million sale of Seacrest Apartment Homes in San Clemente to TA Realty was the largest Orange County multifamily sale of the year. CBRE’s Dean Zander, based in Century City, Stew Weston, and John Montakab represented the seller, Western National Group, a fully-integrated multifamily acquisition, development, construction and property management firm, on behalf of Western National Realty Fund II, L.P.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Multi-Family Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Retail Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Land Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Office Lease
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Land Sale
- CRE Awards 2020: Best Multi-Family Sale
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Medical Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Sale