Property Address: 13131 Los Angeles St., Irwindale CA 91706
Square Footage: 25.48 acres
CBRE facilitated the sale of a 25.48-acre lot in Irwindale for $63 million, according to industry sources. Duke Realty, an Indianapolis-based industrial real estate investment company, was the buyer in the transaction. The private seller was represented by CBRE’s Darla Longo and Barbara Perrier as well as Andy White of Colliers International. Located at 13131 Los Angeles Street, the site is zoned and entitled for heavy industrial users and can accommodate a variety of layouts, including a warehouse totaling nearly 500,000 square feet. The property also features I-605 freeway frontage. Industrial real estate in infill Los Angeles has seen unprecedented demand from both users and investors alike in recent years. The market remains historically tight and demand continues to outpace supply. Longo and Perrier, co-vice chairwomen, head up CBRE’s West Coast National Partners team, who specialize in land and industrial investment opportunities and reached a total transaction value in excess of $2 billion.
Property Address: Colony Commerce Center, Ontario CA
Square Footage: 3 million
Deal Value: $201.5 million
CBRE’s Darla Longo, Barbara Perrier, Rebecca Finkel-Perlmutter and Eric Cox represented the seller, CapRock Partners, in the sale of a 2-parcel, 3 million square-foot land portfolio at the Colony Commerce Center in Ontario to Ivanhoe Cambridge for a total of $201.5 million. The first, 64-acre parcel is entitled for two industrial buildings, totaling 1.3 million square feet. It traded for $87.5 million in August 2018. The second, 85-acre parcel sold to Ivanhoe for $114 million in July 2018.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Industrial Sale
- Duke Realty Buys 25.5-Acre Industrial Parcel in Irwindale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Sale
- Rexford Industrial Realty Acquires Ontario’s Safari Business Center for $141 Million
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Darla Longo - CBRE Group Inc.
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Darla Longo
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - BARBARA EMMONS PERRIER, CBRE
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DARLA LONGO, CBRE