UCLA Health System opened a new cardiovascular practice downtown Feb. 25 to offer a full range of heart-health services within the city center. The 2,400-square-foot UCLA Health Cardiology at 1400 S. Grand Ave. precedes a much larger UCLA Health clinic expected to open downtown this fall. The 14th UCLA Cardiology practice will eventually feature up to seven heart specialists and staff operating within five exam rooms, and a lab for treadmill EKGS, echocardiograms and other tests. The heart clinic is expected to be joined this fall by a 25,000-square-foot UCLA Health-Downtown LA primary care clinic at The Bloc Los Angeles at 750 W. 7th St. The new UCLA Health clinic − one of more than 200 in Ventura, Los Angeles and Orange counties − will also offer a full range of health care specialties, including hematology-oncology services.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- UCLA Opens Heart Practice Downtown in Advance of Planned Full Health Clinic
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GREGG FONAROW
- Keck Medicine of USC to Acquire Los Angeles Cardiology Associates
- Cedars to Anchor Playa Vista’s Runway
- Cedars-Sinai to Deliver Primary Care Services to Santa Monica
- USC’s Keck Medicine Opening New Outpatient Clinic in the San Gabriel Valley