Richard Schulman, Team Leader, Founder, Realtor
Keller Williams Santa Monica
Richard Schulman is one of Keller Williams’ top producing real estate agents. He has been involved in the sale of over 1,500 homes valued at more than over $750 million. He heads one of the top Keller Williams teams worldwide, and consistently ranks in the top 0.1% of all realtors nationwide. As a native of Los Angeles, he is intimately familiar with the different neighborhoods and environs, and he expertly advises his clients of the right match for them. In addition, one of his passions is advising many of his clients on investment properties. Many of his sales are for properties intended for rental or resale, and he has helped many clients develop a large portfolio of income-producing properties.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Richard Schulman
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Ray Lyon
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Leah Guerra
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Kelley and Todd Miller
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephanie Vitacco, Keller Williams Realty Encino/Sherman Oaks
- Too Many Hands in ‘Pockets’?
- Check, Please
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Frank Bruno