Peter Sherman, Principal
As a Principal and a multifamily property and capital markets expert, Peter Sherman was once again among Avison Young’s top Los Angeles brokers in 2018 with $132 million in deals and representing a rare breadth of multifamily expertise including private and institutional investment sales, raising development capital and land sales. Sherman joined Avison Young as a Principal in February 2016. For over 11 years, starting in 2004, he has led or been directly involved in over $5 billion of multifamily investment sales and financings. One of several significant LA area transactions in 2018 includes the $15.65-million sale of The Culver, a four-story, 28-unit Class A luxury apartment complex situated in the Culver City/Palms neighborhood. Sherman represented the seller, Palm Heights LLC. The buyer was Mapleton Culver City LLC.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Christopher E. Maling - Avison Young
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jonathan J. Larsen - Avison Young
- A Global View of Commercial Real Estate in 2019: Opportunities Abound Amid Strong Demand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Christopher E. Maling
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Hayden Eaves
- Santa Fe Lofts in DTLA Purchased for $68.5M
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jonathan Larsen
- Spaces Takes Santa Monica, Pasadena Leases