Nathan Pellow, Executive Vice President
Michael Weiner, Senior Vice President
Nicholas Nybakken, Associate
Michael Naoumovitch, Associate
Colliers International’s Pellow Office Team, led by 22-year Colliers veteran Nathan Pellow, had a banner year in 2018. The team closed 36 transactions totaling nearly 280,000 square feet for an aggregate value of more than $110 million. Advising occupier and owner-user clients across the Los Angeles basin, the team focuses primarily on tenant representation of office users, especially for engineering, construction, architecture and other real estate related clients. Last June, the team represented engineering firm ARUP in what became the single most significant corporate relocation into the Central Business District of Downtown Los Angeles in 2018. The 15-year deal for 66,000 square feet, which arranged for the firm to move from Playa Vista to the new Wilshire Grand building, boasted a total consideration of $57 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Queen Mary Owner Urban Commons Moves to Century City
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Scott Heaton - Colliers International
- Culver City Office Building Sets Record at $3.9 Million
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Kitty Wallace - Colliers International
- Earthquake Engineers Shake Up Downtown Lease
- Office Buildings Pull in Record Sale Prices
- Investor Banks on Class B Office Space in Pasadena
- Office Building in Hollywood Sets Record With $4.1 Million Sale