Michael Tingus, President
Lee & Associates
Mike Tingus specializes in industrial real estate in one of the most space-constrained industrial markets in the region, and as a result he is regularly tasked with finding creative solutions for his clients’ needs. In one example he represented Oxnard Union High School District and the Rio School District in the purchase of a 115,612-square-foot office building. Each agency was separately looking for space and, with extremely tight inventory, unable to find an available facility that met its space requirements. Locating a well-suited building, Tingus devised a solution whereby the Oxnard Union High School District would own 70 percent of the building and occupy the first two floors while the Rio School District would occupy the third floor and own 30 percent of the building.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Investment Group Has Armani Boutique in the Bag
- Masons Make No Secret of Plan to Sell Temple
- Who's Building L.A. (June 17): Playa District – Silicon Beach’s Newest Tech Campus
- Claremont’s Downtown Campus Ready for School
- Building Buyer Scales Heights With Fairfax Deal
- Motown's Former L.A. Headquarters on Block
- Video Startup Leases 104K SF in Arts District