Mark Sullivan, Vice Chairman, Director, Regional Manager
Josh Gorin, Vice Chairman, Branch Manager
Andrew Lustgarten, Senior Managing Director
With a combined total of 70 years of commercial real estate experience and over 80 million square feet in deal volume, Mark Sullivan, Josh Gorin and Andy Lustgarten have been involved in many of the Los Angeles area’s most significant transactions. The team has an impressive breadth of expertise and geographic reach, successfully leading and executing transactions on behalf of tenants across a wide variety of industries and property types, as well as managing, enhancing and optimizing national and international corporate portfolios. In the last year, the team completed 95 deals totaling nearly 8 million square feet and valued at more than $2.5 billion. This included transactions for Comcast, Technicolor, All3Media, Apple, Canyon Partners, and Red Bull, to name a few.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Former Insurance Building to Get More Creative
- Brokerage Extends Itself In UCLA Extension Deal
- Major Portfolio of L.A. Office Space Goes on the Market
- SPECIAL REPORT: Downtown Los Angeles
- LA 500: Mark Sullivan
- Landlord Makes Convincing Case To Get Law Firm
- Building Buyer Sees Toymaker Tenant as Asset
- Restaurant Site Could Serve Up Big Development