Luke Staubitz, Executive Vice President
Andrew Dilfer, Executive Vice President
Harvey Beesen, Executive Vice President
The Team of Luke Staubitz, Harvey Beesen and Andrew Dilfer of Kidder Matthews have over 88 years of combined experience, relationships and results, focused on leasing and selling industrial properties in the Greater LAX / South Bay markets. The team recently closed on an off market leased investment to a Fortune 500 company in El Segundo north of $8 million, as well as an owner user sale in El Segundo for more than $27 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Luke Staubitz
- Eight-Building Industrial Property Sold in Hawthorne for $27.6M
- Redondo Site To Get Creative Overhaul
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jon R. Reno - Kidder Mathews
- August Pause Does Little to Slow Momentum Coming From Ports
- Office Vacancies Rise While Industrial Market Picks Up Steam
- StarPoint Sells Koreatown Buildings for $9 Million Profit
- Real Estate Quarterly: Industrial Asking Rates Stay Flat Despite Hefty Drop in Vacancies