Lee Shapiro, Executive Vice President
Director of Retail Brokerage
Kennedy Wilson Properties, Ltd.
Lee Shapiro serves as Executive Vice President, Director of Retail for Kennedy Wilson’s brokerage division in Los Angeles. For the past 31 years, he has specialized in the sale and leasing of commercial investment properties throughout Southern California with a focus on office, retail, and development sites. He has extensive experience in assisting owners and developers of retail and office product with the design and leasing of new projects as well as repositioning existing properties. He has had decades of success with complicated leasing and sales transactions that require creative deal structures, shrewd negotiating skills, tenacity and patience. In the past twelve months, he has completed 28 transactions valued at $61,422,230 in submarkets across Greater Los Angeles including DTLA, Santa Monica, Culver City, Hollywood, West LA and Beverly Hills.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Lee Shapiro
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jeremy Dee - Kennedy Wilson Properties, Ltd.
- JUSTIN WEISS
- Switch by Doctors’ Group Leads to Office Sale
- Former CRA Execs Join Kennedy Wilson
- Investor Doubles Down in Glendale Office Pickup
- Long Beach Project Generates Some Early Buzz