Kitty Wallace, Executive Vice President
Kalli Knight, Associate
Anna Kampling, Associate
David Flaxer, Associate
Colliers International’s Wallace Multifamily Team, led by 20-year real estate veteran Kitty Wallace and further comprised of brokers Kalli Knight, Anna Kampling and David Flaxer, is one of the premier brokerage teams advising investors in the sale of multifamily properties throughout the greater Los Angeles region. Based in the firm’s West L.A. office, the team has closed several significant transactions in recent months that have served to solidify the team’s prominence and reputation as advisors their clients can trust to garner maximum value. One of the team’s most recent sales, for example, was the disposition of the Gershwin Apartments in Hollywood at 5533 Hollywood Boulevard. According to public records, the property fetched $46 million, or more than $267,400 per unit.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Scott Heaton - Colliers International
- Local Brokerage Chain Breaks After Purchase
- Hollywood Property Brings $46M
- Santa Monica Multifamily Market Heats Up
- Apartment Buyers Find Rooms in Santa Monica
- Overhauled Brokerage Beefs Up in Los Angeles
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Nathan Pellow - Colliers International
- Los Feliz Club Apartments Acquired for $55M