Jonathan Nikfarjam, Managing Principal
Gianluca Jacoli, Principal
Shield Commercial Real Estate
Shield Commercial Real Estate (“Shield”) led by co-founders Jonathan Nikfarjam and Gianluca Jacoli, continues to make waves throughout the South Bay, leading the charts with the highest priced multifamily sales in the region. Year-to-date, Nikfarjam and Jacoli have brokered approximately $70 million in sales totaling over 200 units, and over 20 transactions in the South Bay. This power team has maintained over 20% market share for multifamily commercial sales in Redondo Beach, Hawthorne, and Gardena and currently hold records for some of the highest price sales in the entire South Bay region. For example, the duo sold 16 units in Redondo Beach for $9,775,000. Nikfarjam also sold 16 units in Gardena for $3,925,000, which was the highest price per unit sale for 16+ units in Gardena history.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Today's Deals Require More Time, Less Money
- New Apartments Set to Move Onto Miracle Mile
- Beachfront Property Is Shoring Up Asking Price
- SOUTH BAY: Aerospace Companies’ Flight Boosts Office and Industrial Vacancies
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Steve “Bogie” Bogoyevac
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Multi-Family Sale
- New Owner Shakes Up Staff at Cassidy Turley
- Westchester Apartment Complex Sells for $10.2 Million