Jon R. Reno, Senior Vice President, Managing Director
Trevor Gale, Sr. VP
Mark Vanis, First VP
Connor Ulf, Senior Associate
The highly respected Central Los Angeles Industrial Team of Jon Reno, Trevor Gale, Mark Vanis and Connor Ulf with Kidder Mathews have a combined experience of 55+ years of history, insight and relationships across the Greater Los Angeles Market. This has resulted in the team brokering in excess of $130 million of transactional volume for 2018. Notable deals included leasing approximately 20.5 acres of container storage facilities while tallying up approximately 750,000 sf in both leasing and sales. The team’s geographic focus starts in the DTLA industrial market extending to the cities of Vernon, Commerce and east to the Cities of Industry and northern portion of Santa Fe Springs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jon Reno
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Jon Reno
- Prologis Buys 11-Acre Site in Commerce for $41 Million
- Downtown Industrial Site Sold for $10.6 Million
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Luke Staubitz
- Boyd and Team Join Kidder Mathews from Charles Dunn
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Luke Staubitz, Andrew Dilfer, Harvey Beesen - Kidder Mathews
- Downey Industrial Sale Brings Trio Top Honors