Jeffrey Resnick, President
Andrew Gharibian, Senior Associate
First Property Realty Corporation
Jeff Resnick has sold over $3 billion worth of commercial real estate including the Century City Shopping Center. He has leased over 5 million square feet of office space and has represented over 20 million square feet of office space in Los Angeles. Resnick and Gharibian have been working as a team now for just over 18 months. In this short span, the duo has completed over $60 million in sale-lease transactions together. As an example, the team represented the property owner, a private family trust, in marketing for sale 360 N. Bedford Dr. in Beverly Hills consisting of 30,600 sf of office and a medical space and the contiguous property at 9632 Brighton Way consisting of 6,612 sf of retail space. It was sold to the buyer for $38,250,000.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Create Advertising Moving to 42,000 SF in Mid-Wilshire
- Hollywood Ad Shop Takes 31,500 SF in Park Mile
- Bebe Studio Sells for $28.5 Million
- CRE Awards 2019: Rookie of the Year
- Law Firm Pays $28.5M for Bebe Studio
- Hollywood Ad Agency to Decamp for Park Mile
- REAL ESTATE QUARTERLY: Rental Rates Continue to Rise as Beverly Hills Reaches New Record
- Sony Set to Put MGM Space on Office Sublease Market