Frank J.H. Schulz III, Managing Principal
Todd Taugner, Executive Vice President/Principal
David Prior, Senior Managing Principal
The Klabin Company
The Klabin Company’s team of Managing Principal Frank Schulz III, Senior Managing Principal David Prior, and Executive Vice President/Principal Todd Taugner brokered one of the most high-profile land deals in the City of Torrance in recent history by representing Prologis in the close to $50 million purchase of almost 1.4 million square feet from the Torrance Refining Company. The property is located at the corner of Prairie Avenue and Del Amo Boulevard in Torrance. Now in its sixth decade, The Klabin Company is ranked among the top commercial real estate companies in Los Angeles and is headquartered in Torrance, not far from the Torrance Refinery.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Todd N. Taugner, SIOR
- The Changing Face of Real Estate in 2021 Panelist Speaker: Frank J.H. Schulz
- Prologis Picks Up 31.2 Acres in Torrance
- Torrance Industrial Property Sells for $21.5 Million
- Jukebox-Maker Rock-Ola Signs New Lease in Torrance
- Debt Attracting Buyers to Los Angeles Properties
- Film Maker Takes Lead Role at Hollywood Site
- Rancho Dominguez Site Secures 3 Leases