Christopher E. Maling, Principal-Retail Capital Markets
David Maling, Principal
Patrick Barnes, Principal
In January 2019, Chris Maling, David Maling and Patrick Barnes -- also known as the Maling-Barnes team -- were each hired and named as Principals in the downtown Los Angeles office. They were hired strategically to focus on expanding the firm’s Southern California and national retail, office and industrial investment sales practices -- and collaborate with other investment sales specialists across the company. In addition, the team is continuing to expand its national distressed-asset-sales practice in collaboration with Avison Young’s asset-resolution practice group. The team has 65 years of combined real estate experience and came to Avison Young from Colliers in its downtown LA office. The Maling-Barnes team has brokered more than $4 billion worth of investment property sales transactions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Spaces Takes Santa Monica, Pasadena Leases
- JONATHAN LARSEN
- Larsen, Leading Downtown Broker, Lands at Avison Young
- Online Media Firm Clicks With Hollywood Center
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Jonathan Larsen
- Jonathan Larsen
- A Global View of Commercial Real Estate in 2019: Opportunities Abound Amid Strong Demand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jonathan J. Larsen - Avison Young