Bob Safai, Broker/Owner
Matt Case, Senior Executive Director
Brad Schlaak, Executive Vice President
Madison Partners has completed over $5 billion dollars in off-market transactions in the last 20 years. This is an example of the most recent completed at a price point of $154,000,000. As an example of the team’s work, Madison Partners has arranged the off-market sales of 8942 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills & 4525 Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles. Private investor, Breevast US, purchased the two Class A office buildings totaling 158,776 square feet from the seller, Ocean West Capital Partners. Bob Safai, Matt Case, and Brad Schlaak represented the parties in the transactions and procured financing for the Buyer on both projects as well.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- El Segundo Office Building Sells for $170M
- Investment Broker - Safai's Talent for Landing Off-Market Deals Pays Off
- El Segundo Building Sold for $31M, Plans Call for Expansion, WeWork Space
- HQ Creative Purchases Santa Monica Office for $13.2M
- Palisades Office Project Sells for $53 Million
- West Covina Apartment Complex Sells for $74 Million
- Profile: Bob Safai - Brokers