Barbara Armendariz, Founder and President
SharpLine Commercial Partners
Barbara Armendariz is President and Founder of SharpLine Commercial Partners, a full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm that excels at putting its clients’ needs first. She is one of very few minority women in the commercial real estate industry that has started her own brokerage firm. Her career in real estate spans more than 15 years. She recently launched a SharpLine property management division with a focus on multifamily assets and plans for that to grow in the sector as well as other sectors. She manages a team of brokers and is focused on growing the young firm, which was founded three years ago. Her goal is to continue to grow SharpLine’s industrial, healthcare office and retail divisions throughout California with a strong focus on landlord and tenant representation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Barbara Armendariz
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Barbara Armendariz
- Developer Moves on $75 Million Apartment Deal
- Manhattan Beach Brokerage Files for Chapter 11
- Sandra Sanders
- Former San Francisco Secretary Goes Against Type
- Team Effort Delivers Deals in West Los Angeles