Scott Heaton, Executive Vice President
Riley Heaton, Associate
Connor McRae, Associate
Colliers International’s Heaton Industrial Team, lead by 31-year Colliers veteran Scott Heaton and further comprised of brokers Riley Heaton and Connor McRae, is one of the top brokerage teams working the ever-tightening Los Angeles industrial market. Based in the firm’s Commerce office, the team both sells and leases industrial property, including a couple of banner transactions in recent months. In April, for example, the Heaton Team represented Crow Holdings in the sale of a property at 601 S. Vincent Avenue in Azusa, for a near-record price of $192.50 a square foot for a building over 75,000 square feet in the San Gabriel Valley. The team’s ability to roll past business into future business makes them one of the best, most competent teams brokering industrial property in Los Angeles today.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Kitty Wallace - Colliers International
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Nathan Pellow - Colliers International
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jon R. Reno - Kidder Mathews
- Investors Bottle Up Former Coca-Cola Building
- Financial Veteran Plans for Future of Covington Capital
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): John DeGrinis
- Owner Sheds Half of Torrance Business Center
- JAMES MALONE