Jay Luchs, Vice Chairman
Genny Chang, Director
Gavin Ketchum, Associate Director
Ashley Obradovich, Associate
Newmark Knight Frank
Jay Luchs, a Vice Chairman at Newmark Knight Frank’s Century City office, is a leading national retail expert with a focus on representing fashion and luxury brands find their retail stores and office headquarters. Luchs leads a team that represents landlords and tenants from coast to coast and has been finding locations for some of the most important and influential brands in the fashion industry over the last 18 years. Luchs has been the top producing retail broker at NKF from 2014-2018, nationally. Luchs has been involved in some of the most prominent leasing deals and some of the highest profile property sales in Los Angeles in the last decade. In 2018 Luchs and his team completed approximately $1 billion in transactions totaling over 500,000 square feet throughout Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jay Luchs,
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jay Luchs
- Jay Luchs
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Retail Sale
- JAY LUCHS
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Jay Luchs
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Jay Luchs and Steven Schaefer
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jay Luchs and Steven Schaefer