Gary Horwitz, Managing Director
Kamil Agha, Managing Director
Blake Searles, Managing Director
Grant Chalmers, Corporate Real Estate Advisor
As one of JLL’s premier tenant representative teams in the country, Gary Horwitz, Kamil Agha, Blake Searles and Grant Chalmers continue to make waves in the Los Angeles region with over 100 transactions with a value of over $650 Million during the past 12 months. This collaborative team, each with a different skill-set, has completed large and ‘headquarters’ transactions over the past year for clients such as Snap, Internet Brands, Bird Rides, USC and Viacom. The team has been together for the past 11 years and has a deep resume, representing tenants on both multi-market accounts and large transactions, entrenching themselves in their clients’ culture and business objectives.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Gary Horwitz
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Gary Horwitz
- DaVita Consolidates in Large El Segundo Lease Deal
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Josh Wrobel
- Law Firm Won’t Keep It Brief With Relocation
- Marie Callender’s Off the Menu in Toluca Lake
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Peter McWilliams and Mike McCrary
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Mike McRoskey