Darla Longo, Vice Chairman and Managing Director
Barbara Emmons-Perrier, Vice Chairman
Brett Hartzell, EVP
Mike Kendall, VP
Rebecca Perlmutter, SVP
CBRE Group Inc.
While the CBRE West Coast National Partners’ (NP) fully integrated approach distinguishes the team from its competition, the success of these investment professionals is due in large part to the team’s laser focus on the industrial sector. CBRE National Partners offers an unparalleled perspective on the trends shaping the industrial market today. Led by Vice Chairs Darla Longo and Barbara Emmons-Perrier, the West Coast NP team works with the largest institutions including pension funds, REITs, and developers in the Los Angeles region. In 2018, the team sold 79 million square feet, totaling $6.7 billion in 2018 transaction volume. They represented 52 clients and 44 unique buyers, demonstrating their seamless execution, integrity, market reach and ability to deliver top pricing to every client.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Darla Longo
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Industrial Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Sale
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - BARBARA EMMONS PERRIER, CBRE
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Land Sale
- Office & Industrial Update 2021 Panelist Speaker: Darla Longo
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DARLA LONGO, CBRE
- Rexford Industrial Realty Acquires Ontario’s Safari Business Center for $141 Million