Chris Jackson, Executive Managing Director
Todd Lorber, Sr. Vice President
Chris Jackson and Todd Lorber have been partners for 15 years. Jackson started his commercial real estate career in 1997 when he joined CB Richard Ellis as an assistant in the Industrial Division. In December of 1998, he joined Grubb & Ellis where he won Rookie of the Year in 2001. In 2006, Jackson joined NAI Capital and in 2007 he finished number five in the company with total revenue in excess of $60 million. Since joining NAI Capital he has been a Capital Club Top Producer every year. In August of 2014, Jackson was promoted to NAI Capital Executive Managing Director, assuming the mantle of Branch Manager for the Encino corporate HQ office. Jackson and Lober as a team achieved more than $150 million in investment sales and leasing in 2018.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Chris Jackson and Todd Lorber
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Chris Jackson
- Musical Chairs Mean New Brokers for Grubb, Staubach
- CB Richard Ellis Names President as CEO
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: James Kruse
- Santa Monica Gets More Creative With Ad Firm
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Todd Walklett