Brian Eisendrath, Vice Chairman and Managing Director
Brandon Smith, EVP
Annie Rice, VP
Cameron Chalfant, VP
Gyasi Edmondson, Sr. Associate
Cory Wizenberg, Sr. Associate
CBRE Group Inc.
For more than a decade, CBRE Vice Chairman Brian Eisendrath and his team have consistently set performance records very few real estate brokers in Los Angeles can claim. The team sources aggressive capital for institutional and high-net-worth clients. Since 2007, the team has closed more than $23.5 billion across over 880 transactions. Their ranking as one of the top originators in the country and the #1 originator at CBRE Capital Markets has garnered Eisendrath and his team extensive industry recognition. The team represents clients such as Oaktree, TruAmerica and Kennedy Wilson, and tailors a financing solution that is unique to their property-specific business plan. In 2018, the team closed nearly 100 loan transactions for more than $3.5 billion.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CRE Awards 2019: Brokers of the Year
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Brian Eisendrath
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Brokers of the Year
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): John DeGrinis
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Stephen Bay
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Darla Longo - CBRE Group Inc.
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jon R. Reno - Kidder Mathews
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): John Zanetos - CBRE