Bradley A. Luster, President
Anthony S Behar, Vice President
Major Properties has been serving the greater Los Angeles commercial and industrial real estate market for 55 years. Founded by Arnold Luster, sons Bradley and Jeff took over ownership in 1992 and have made the firm into one of the most successful boutique brokerage companies in the region, completing over $3.5 billion in transactions. Among the team’s most significant recent projects was Decro Corporation’s acquisition of a 3.3-acre block-to-block land parcel in Lincoln Heights for development of a mixed-use retail and affordable housing project, named “The Brine.” The property was sold by the Morhar Family Trust and the Berger Family Trust for a price of $8.25 million. Bradley Luster, President of Major Properties, and Anthony Behar, Executive Vice-President, represented both the seller and the buyer in the deal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Video Game Maker Buttons Up El Segundo Site
- Real Estate Column---Bucking Hotel Woes, Investor Targets Downtown Site
- Broker’s New Arm Homes In on Downtown L.A.
- Frustrated Sterling Could Abandon
- Boom Spelled Big Bucks for Downtown Property Experts
- Fundraiser Has Money for Home in Hollywood
- Foreign Capital Focused on Class A Prizes
- Investment Group Scoops Up Deal With Yogurt Flavor