Alexander Koustas, Managing Partner, Commercial Advisory
Jon Swire, Agent
Martin Fish, Agent
Kim Shore, Agent
Gideon Laddie-Lang, Agent
Led by Alexander Koustas, who brings over 15 years of commercial investment, development and brokerage experience to The Agency, the Agency’s Commercial Advisory team primarily focuses on L.A. basin commercial real estate opportunities; but will also represent clients in surrounding markets such as Orange County, San Diego County and the Inland Empire. Recent transactions include representing the Buyer on a nine story, 180 Room Ramada Hotel in San Diego; representing a tenant on a 7000 sf Class A office space for lease at 9200 W. Sunset, West Hollywood; representing the landlord on several prime West Hollywood retail listings totaling in excess of 10,000 sf; representing a tenant on a 7,500 sf Melrose Ave. retail space; and representing Bandier on its flagship West Coast location.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Rookie of the Year
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Todd Nathanson - illi Commercial Real Estate
- INLAND EMPIRE: New Warehouses Opening Despite Reduced Activity
- Business Park's Retail Center Positioned to Move
- Barneys New York in Beverly Hills, a fashion mecca for young hip L.A. fashionistas, is already displaying the newest trend for winter: the sleeveless look.
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Peter McWilliams and Mike McCrary
- Top Women in Banking: Andi Garten