Kirkland & Ellis
SPECIALTY: M&A transactions, public and private debt and equity financings
Michael Woronoff is a transactional partner in the Los Angeles office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. He represents purchasers, sellers and financial advisors in public and private merger and acquisition transactions; underwriters, issuers, selling security holders, private investment funds and other investors, in public and private debt and equity financings; debtors, creditors, other stakeholders and financial advisors in in-court and out-of-court restructuring transactions; and public and private entities and individuals with respect to various corporate and securities law matters, including SEC reporting obligations, corporate governance, and strategic alliances. He is 100% focused on providing exceptional service. Since joining Kirkland, he has played a key role in a number of significant matters, including Smart & Final Stores, Inc. in its pending $1.12 billion acquisition by Apollo Global Management, LLC.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Michael A. Woronoff
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin Ehrhart
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Nisha Kanchanapoomi
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Luke Guerra
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: CHRIS WU
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Peter Massumi
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS