Managing Director, Head of Beauty & Personal Care
Intrepid Investment Bankers
SPECIALTY: Beauty and personal care
Steve Davis is a co-founder of Intrepid Investment Bankers, one of the country’s leading middle-market M&A advisors, which was recently acquired by MUFG Union Bank. Davis has more than 25 years of mergers and acquisitions experience. He established the Beauty & Personal Care practice at Intrepid, uniquely combining middle-market M&A expertise with a dedicated focus on the beauty and personal care industry. He has developed a deep understanding of trends and value-drivers across the sector, maintains an ongoing dialogue with the acquirer and investor universe, and has a proven track record helping clients sell to global strategic acquirers and value-added private equity groups. Over the last decade, Davis has built the Beauty & Personal Care practice into one of the most prolific industry practices at Intrepid and has become one of the most active M&A advisors to the beauty and personal care sector in the country.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: LAUREN ANTION
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Michael Garcia
- Union Bank Acquires Intrepid
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marvin Padilla
- MUFG Union Bank Expands Middle Market Capabilities With Intrepid Investment Acquisition
- JIM FREEDMAN
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Building the Next Big Beauty Care Brand... Fast
- ED BAGDASARIAN