CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP)
SPECIALTY: Buy-side and sell-side due diligence for private equity groups buying and selling portfolio companies
Randy Wells joined CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP) in 2012 following 22 years of practice with another national accounting firm in the Pacific Northwest. With the recent acquisitions in the Los Angeles area for CLA, Wells has transitioned to being the managing principal of the Southern California area. He is also currently the principal-in-charge of transaction services and private equity groups for the Southwest region at CLA. Wells has more than 28 years of experience in public accounting and has led buy-side and sell-side quality of earnings projects for private equity groups, various investment banks, and clients primarily in the manufacturing and distribution, food and beverage, health care, technology, and construction industries. As the principal-in-charge of transaction services and private equity groups for the Southwest region at CLA, Wells leads his local team and works with other CLA team members nationally to serve private equity clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Randy Wells
- Influential Women in Accounting: ELIZA MINASSIAN
- Influential Women in Accounting: TAYIIKA DENNIS
- Deals & Dealmakers: Consolidation Trend
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Paige Kuroyama
- Accounting Firms Tally 5.5% Hike in Jobs
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Velida Alemic
- Deals & Dealmakers: Fleet Safety Draws Clearlake