Co-Founder and Managing Partner
Massumi + Consoli LLP (MCLLP)
SPECIALTY: Private equity counsel
Peter Massumi is a private equity attorney who is a consummate professional with deep private equity experience, impressive ability to understand and deliver on clients’ needs, and an outstanding level of technical expertise. Massumi identified his target practice area early in his career and accordingly chose to start his career at Kirkland & Ellis LLP’s Los Angeles office, where he advised clients on a broad array of private equity/M&A and other complex finance transactions and became a partner in the group. With a longstanding yearning for an entrepreneurial pursuit and a sincere connection to his work and to his clients, he and his friend and co-founder, Tony Consoli, spun out of Kirkland & Ellis to start what they set out to become the preeminent middle-market law firm in the private equity/M&A space.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anthony Consoli
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin Ehrhart
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: CHRIS WU
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Michael Woronoff
- Kevin M. Ehrhart
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Nisha Kanchanapoomi
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: TANA M. RYAN