Co-founder and Managing Partner
FocalPoint Partners, LLC
SPECIALTY: Corporate finance, M&A, strategic advisory, valuations
Nishen Radia is a co-founder of FocalPoint and has approximately 22 years of experience advising owners of middle-market companies on mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity recapitalizations and financial restructurings. Radia is chairman of the board of the VEDC, one of the nation’s largest non-profit lenders. He received his Master of Business Administration with distinction from the UCLA Anderson School of Management and graduated with honors with a degree in economics from the University of Bristol, England. Radia has always been motivated by the fact that for most of his clients, they are trusting him with the biggest financial transaction of their lives. Radia is committed to being the advisor his clients deserve and will relentlessly pursue their objectives because failure is not an option.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Nishen Radia
- The Money Book 2017: Nishen Radia
- The Money Book: Nishen Radia
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Rajesh Sood
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Rajesh Sood
- NISHEN RADIA
- DUANE STULLICH